You shave, you put cream, you put moisturizers, you do everything right, but for some reason, your armpits still don’t look nice and smooth like those Hollywood stars we’re seeing every day?
Well, no need to worry about it. They’re human just as much as we are, which means that they’re also struggling with these things and they found the perfect solution.
Usually in those cases we’re talking about cosmeticians getting the job done instead of them, but if you can’t afford one, then who’s stopping you from doing the same thing at home?
Here, we’ll give you the ways. You just need to find the time and means.
1. Egg White And Cornstarch
- Break and egg and separate the white – you don’t need the yolk.
- Now add 1/2 a tbsp of cornstarch and a tbsp of sugar and mix.
Apply the paste generously over the hair and wait for it to dry thoroughly. Once dry, peel off the mask and say bye-bye to the unwanted hair.
2. Sugar And Lemon Juice
You’ll just need a microwave and the following ingredients:
- A cup of sugar
- A quarter cup of honey
- Juice of a half lemon (2 tbsp)
3. Turmeric And Milk
- 3 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp of milk
Once you mix them up in a paste, apply, wait for it to dry, and remove it with a damp towel. You’ll need to do this often to see results.
4. Turmeric And Baking Soda
- 1 part turmeric / 2 parts baking soda
- add water to make it a paste
- apply on your armpits and let it dry
- rub the dried paste with your hands
- pat your armpits with a damp towel
5. Papaya And Turmeric
- 2 tbsp of mashed papaya and a 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder to it and mix it well.
- Apply the paste to your underarms and massage well. Then, let it dry.
- Wash it off with warm water.
You will need to repeat this every day to get the results.